Our AEDD Volunteer Auxiliary was formed in February 2009. Currently we have 60 members who form numerous committees that support special events and projects benefitting AEDD. The auxiliary has proven to be a true asset for AEDD and the children and adults served by our organization. No matter how much, or little, time you have to offer there is a place for you to get involved with this great group of volunteers.
Facts About Our Auxiliary:
- Founded in February 2009 with a current membership of over 60 active volunteers
- Holds a monthly meeting on the second Thursday of each month
- Organizes two annual fundraisers each year, Hawgs for a Cause and Curtain Call for a Cause.
- Assists with monthly extracurricular activities held for the adult clients and special events held at the AEDD Children’s Learning Center.
- Assisrs with monthly activities for AEDD adult consumers
- Provides a monthly snack day for staff at the adult skills training center.
- Supports special activities including Camp Runnamuck and creative and dramatic arts programs
- Promotes AEDD through media, business and personal contact.
Join the AEDD Volunteer Auxiliary by completing the online membership form or call the AEDD Development Department (501) 801 3646. Also access the online payment page for Auxiliary dues and additional auxiliary activity related payments through these two links